thanks ..I tried doing that several times in the past but that doesn't seem to work .
I got the error again: when i opened the message box it said - "messages have stopped unexpectedly ,Please tell HTC about this problem.To help HTC improve messages, select "tell HTC" to send and error to HTC"
and - "HTC sense is not responding ,Please tell HTC about this problem.To help HTC improve messages, select "tell HTC" to send and error to HTC"
This usually happens as soon as i recharge my battery. There seems to be something wrong with the phone , please help .
I invested a lot on this and it just works for 2 weeks, really pathetic.
Please perform restore factory settings. To perform the restore factory setting you need to perform the following settings:
1. Remove the battery, wait for a few seconds, and then reinsert the battery.
2. Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then briefly press the POWER button.
3. Wait for the screen with the three Android images to appear, and then release the VOLUME DOWN button.
4. Press VOLUME DOWN to select CLEAR STORAGE, and then press the POWER button.
5. It will ask you to “clear storage” yes or no, now press the VOLUME UP button and it will be done
Note: - In the restore factory settings all your data will be lost. Don’t forget to take the Backup the phone before doing Hard Reset. Some apps which can help you in backing up are: -
SMS backup and restore
Go contacts (Free)
Back me up (Free)
Install these apps first, secure the backup and then go for the process mentioned above. Reinstall the apps again and get the data back from the SD card.