The full package for the HTC Wildfire S
More about Cyanogenmod can be read at
I didn't make this port - and I take no credit for it. If you mess up your phone it is not my fault (that's a lot quicker than putting a disclaimer!)
1) Backup stuff! - This WILL remove all apps and contacts!
2) Download this
(clockwork based recovery), this
(Google based apps) and this
3) Copy them all to the SD card. Make sure that the Clockwork based recovery is called PG76IMG.ZIP
4) Reboot your phone into HBOOT. - If you do not understand what this is then Google HBOOT.
5) Click yes to the update
6) Reboot into normal. Delete the PG76IMG.ZIP file on your SD card or delete via USB or SDCARD reader.
7) Reboot your phone into HBOOT (you may need to remove the battery
after turning it off)
9) Factory wipe your phone (click yes)
10) Advance -> Wipe Dalvik cache (click yes again)
11) back -> Click choose zip from sd card
12) Select update-cm-7.1.0-BETA1-marvel-KANG-signed.zip
14) Turn off your phone, HBOOT, recovery
15) Choose ZIP
16) Select Data2SDInstallerX1.zip
18) Turn off phone, etc.
19) Select gapps-gb-20110828-signed.zip
Any problems just comment - be poilite and remember to say thanks to alquez from XDA Forums
ORIGINAL SOURCE : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1226765